Please carefully read through the entire Gaoz, Inc./ibreathin.com Host Program Terms and Conditions agreement before applying to the program. These terms are intentionally written in plain language to ensure a clear understanding by the Host, its employees, agents, and contractors. By submitting the online application for our Host program, you are agreeing that you have read and understand the terms and conditions of this agreement. You agree to be legally responsible for each and every term and condition. This agreement is subject to change and as the Host, you will be notified when any changes are made.
This agreement contains the complete terms and conditions that apply to you as an program Host in Gaoz, Inc./ibreathin.com.’s Host Program. The purpose of this agreement is to set forth the allowed linking between you/your business and the ibreathin.com website and define any restrictions when promoting our brand through the Host Program. Please note that throughout this Agreement, “we”, “us”, and “our” refer to Gaoz, Inc./ibreathin.com., and “you”, “your”, and “yours” refer to the Host.
To begin the enrollment process, you will complete and submit the online application form. We will review your application and notify you of your acceptance or rejection into our program. We reserve the right to reject any application at our sole discretion. If you feel our decision has been made in error, we encourage you to contact us. Filling out the program application to completion with as much detail as possible will help us in making an educated decision.
Your participating website(s) will be rejected if it:
- Incorporates any materials which infringes on our or any anyone else’s intellectual property, copyrights, trademarks, privacy or other rights or to violate the law, rules or regulations.
- Promotes violence, sexually explicit materials or illegal activities.
- Promotes discrimination based on race, sex, sexual orientation, religion, nationality, disability or age.
- Promotes extremist political views or focuses solely on political content.
- Includes ibreathin.com, Breathing Yourself Thin or variations, misspellings thereof, or trademarked terms within its domain name.
- Contains any viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancelbots, or other computer programming routines that are intended to damage, interfere with, surreptitiously intercept or expropriate any system, data, or personal information.
LINKING TO OUR WEBSITE
Upon approval, you will have access to our program on ibreathin.com as a group leader. Your acceptance in our program means you agree to and abide by the following:
- You need submit your promotion material/advertisement to Gaoz inc for approval before you publish it.
- You will only use the approved promotion material/advertisement without manipulation.
- It is your sole responsibility to follow all applicable intellectual property and other laws the pertain to your site. You must have written and expressed permission to use any person’s copyrighted material.
COMMISSIONING AND PAYMENT
Gaoz, Inc./ibreathin.com. uses a dynamic pixel system that may make changes to the standard commission based on the size of the group you are hosting. In a case where your commission is changed during your partner with our brand, you will be notified by email to the address that is listed within your account profile.
Gaoz, Inc./ibreathin.com. reserves the absolute right to reverse orders and commissions including but not limited to: cancellations, duplicate tracking, returns, disputed charges, and program violations as outlined in these terms and conditions at our discretion. We may ask for clarification, transparency or more information on orders or clicks that we suspect may be in violation of our terms and conditions and Host must respond honestly within a timely manner. Gaoz, Inc./ibreathin.com values our partners and will provide clarity via email, if requested by the Host, into any reasoning for voided commissions.
We pay you generous 23-30% commission on each qualified group sale based on the size of your group. And you will receive you commission on the 15th day after the class start.
Gaoz, Inc./ibreathin.com. commission scale as follow:
Size of group
5- 9 attendees
10- 24 attendees
25 + attendees
This Agreement may be terminated at any time by you or us, with or without cause or advanced notice. At minimum, written notice will be provided via the email address listed in your account profile at the time of termination.
All confidential information, including, but not limited to, any business, technical, financial, and customer information, disclosed by one party to the other which is marked “Confidential,” will remain the sole property of the disclosing party, and each party will keep in confidence and not use or disclose such proprietary information of the other party without express written permission of the disclosing party.
If you are enrolled in our program and participate in pay-per-click advertising, you must adhere to our pay-per-click guidelines as follows:
- You may not bid on any of our trademarked terms (outlined below), including any variations or misspellings thereof for search or content-based campaigns on Google, MSN, Yahoo, Facebook or any other search engine.
- You may not use our trademarked terms in your ad title, ad copy, display name or as the display URL.
If you automate your pay-per-click campaigns, it is your responsibility to exclude our trademarked terms from your program. Your search team should implement the following terms as phrase match negative keywords at the account level, ensuring they never match to our terms. We have a zero-tolerance policy on pay-per-click trademark bidding. You will forfeit all commissions for a minimum of the past 30 days and your commission will be set to $0 without warning if you engage in pay-per-click bidding that uses our trademarked terms.
Trademarked Terms: ibreathin.com, ibreathin, Breathing Yourself Thin
COUPON ADVERTISING GUIDELINES
If you are enrolled in our program and your website promotes coupon codes, you must adhere to our guidelines for advertising coupons as follows:
- You may only advertise coupon codes that are provided to you through the Host program.
- You may not post any information about how to work around the requirements of a coupon or promotion.
- Coupons must be displayed in their entirety with the full offer, valid expiration date, code and any restrictions.
- Any violations of these guidelines will result in removal from the program and reversal of commissions.
Valid codes are defined as codes that are made available to the Host channel through newsletters and directly or privately to Hosts. Hosts promoting coupon codes that are not valid or are expired will not be given commission on these orders.
Hosts who intend to promote our program via e-mail campaigns must adhere to the following:
- Abide by the CAN-SPAM Act of 2003 (Public Law No. 108-187) with respect to our program.
- E-mails must be sent on your behalf and must not imply that the e-mail is being sent from Gaoz, Inc./ibreathin.com.
- E-mails must provide valid and accurate information about Gaoz, Inc./ibreathin.com and clearly define the terms of any promotion, offer or coupon code should they be advertised.
- E-mails must be readily available for review by us should we request a copy at any time, before or after deployment.
SOCIAL MEDIA ADVERTISING
Promotion on Facebook, Twitter, and other social media platforms is permitted following these general guidelines:
- You are allowed to promote Gaoz, Inc./ibreathin.com on your own Facebook, Twitter, etc. pages.
- You are prohibited from posting your promotional post on Gaoz, Inc./ibreathin.com’s Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, blog, website or any other property owned by Gaoz, Inc./ibreathin.com.
- You are prohibited from running Facebook ads with Gaoz, Inc./ibreathin.com’s trademarked terms including but not limited to our company name.
- You are prohibited from creating or operating a social media account that includes Gaoz, Inc./ibreathin.com’s trademark in the page name and/or username.
- You are prohibited from creating or operating a social media account appearing as if it is a Gaoz, Inc./ibreathin.com owned account by replication or other.
- Any violations of these requirements will result in removal from the program and reversal of commissions.
FTC DISCLOSURE REQUIREMENTS
You must include a disclosure statement that adheres to the FTC guidelines within all pages, blog posts, or social media posts where Host links for our program are posted as an endorsement or review, and where it is not clear that the link is a paid advertisement. This disclosure statement must be clear and concise, stating that you are being compensated for your review or endorsement of our product or that you will be compensated should the customer make a purchase after clicking through one of your links.
- Disclosures should be placed above the fold; scrolling should not be necessary to find the disclosure. (e.g. disclosure should be visible before the jump).
- Pop-up, hover state and button disclosures are prohibited.
- Disclosure policy applies to all social media, even when space is restricted (e.g., tweets).
- Disclosures should be made in the same medium as the claim (e.g. video, text).
For more information about FTC disclosure requirements, please review the “Dot Com Disclosures” Guidelines at
and the Endorsement Guidelines at